Friday, January 15, 2010

Dream to Reality


This was so crazy.

I bought a new mp3 player online this week – I think it was Monday or Tuesday – and didn’t expect it to come for a while yet. Then last night, I had a dream that it had arrived in a box like things are usually delivered from Amazon. Well, this morning in the mail, the mp3 player arrived! Not in a box like in the dream, but in a grey insulated envelope.

Dreaming of something happening has happened several times before.

I think one of the most recent dreams like that was two years ago when we had a lot of packages coming in. I had dreamed that mom and I were both outside and checking the mail. However, mom was coming from the house and I was coming down the road, as if from the mailbox for next door. The view shifted to me opening the mailbox and I could see inside. It had a white box and a manila insulated envelope inside, with a bunch of sale flyers mixed in with them. That delivery didn’t come, though, for maybe… I want to say a month, but it may have been less time than that. Either way, when it did arrive, it was slightly different to my dream, but similar enough to be shockingly accurate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews